DJ Gongol & Associates
represents the Patterson Pump Company
, a subsidiary of the Gorman-Rupp Company
, in the states of Iowa and Nebraska. Patterson
pumps are made for a variety of applications in both clean water
and wastewater applications.
's subsidiary Flo-Pak
has been building packaged economy pressure booster skids for more than 20 years, and as an operating unit of Patterson
, they have direct access to the best pumps and engineering expertise available in the pressure boosting industry.
has access to the complete range of Patterson
pumps and can deliver complete, ready-to-install pressure booster skids for service from 100 to 1000 gallons per minute. Flo-Pak
maintains strict quality controls and delivers every pressure booster skid unit custom-built and inspected for service.
Standard features include:
Custom pressure booster skid options include:
- Controls: PLC control with minimum run timer, motor H-O-A selectors and run lights, automatic pump alternation, low system pressure alarm and light
- Motors: High-efficiency motors with class F insulation, service factors of 1.15
- Controls: Flow sequencing, digital flow display, irregular power monitors and alarms, elapsed time meters, high system pressure alarms, and digital pressure displays
- Tanks: Hydropneumatic tanks for maintaining constant pressure and flow
- Motors: ODP and TEFC motors available
For more information on Flo-Pak
economy pressure booster pump skids, please use our online request form
last revised 10.11.2005